The Croatian Ministry of Science and Education and the Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes have paired up with the European Research Council to organise an ERC Information Day in Croatia. The event will take place in virtual form on Wednesday, 2 December 2020 from 10.00 a.m. CET.
The aim of the event is to offer Croatian scientists useful information about the ERC and its grants by introducing them to scientists who have already gone through the process. The primary focus is encouraging more Croatian researchers to apply to ERC calls. We would particularly like to highlight two grantee speed-dating sessions, during which the participants will have a chance to have a chat with one of the ERC grantees from Croatia:
- Professor Stipan Jonjić, PhD, MD (University of Rijeka, Faculty of Medicine)
- Professor Vernesa Smolčić, PhD (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science)
- Assistant Professor Jadranka Šepić, PhD (University of Split, Faculty of Natural Sciences)
- Professor Iva Tolić, PhD (Ruđer Bošković Institute)
- Professor Nenad Pavin, PhD (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science).
More information about the event, the timetable and the registration form are available here. Participants will receive a link to the event upon registration. Participation is free of charge and the official language of the event shall be English.